New Linkspiration is up! Check out some of these great posts that I’ve come across in my wide reading:
- What is happiness and how to be happy in life?: It’s a question I asked myself many times and probably it was one of the first questions that pushed me to begin my personal development journey which I decided to start over ten years ago.
- 7 Ways to feel happier even if you’re stuck at a desk: I spent a lot of time sitting at a desk in an office. And I mean a lot of time – 10+ hours a day in some jobs. In that time, on particularly bad days, So here are seven things I used to lift my mood. I hope they help you a little, too!
- FINDING ELLIE: LEGACY IN THE MAKING:Warning: this story has a happy ending! It started out like any ordinary trip to New Orleans; I was looking forward to excitement, relaxation, and a chance to take ten steps back and just watch the world go by.
- MEDS NEWS: Information and news regarding medical devices and drugs. Up-to-date information covering side effects, recalls, and warnings.
- First meeting!: As I start this new venture the main part for me that I am looking forward to is the meetings with my AuPair Group.
- Sexual Assault: A Voiceless Affliction –Joyful Heart Spa Event Provides Comprehensive Healing for Rape Survivors.
- Top 10 Highest Growth Mental Health Jobs: Mental health jobs are growing and the industry needs people. It is a competitive area of healthcare that requires advanced levels of education and a desire to help people.
- The Attitude of Gratitude – Benefits of Gratitude You Didn’t Know About: There are many benefits of gratitude that you didn’t know about – these include emotional, personality, social, health, career and more.