Here’s a roundup of stuff I’ve been reading over the past month:
- Changing the Future With Stem Cells: Crystal Ruff (Full Transcript) – The Singju Post – Dr. Crystal Ruff is a keen investigator in the field of regenerative neuroscience and translational health research, with a proven track record of academic and performance excellence. In this TEDx Talk Dr. Crystal explains what stem cells are and how they are changing the way we treat diseases.
- How to Win When Life is Unfair: Meldrick Taylor won the Gold Medal in boxing at the 1984 Olympics. Soon after, he took his 99-4 amateur record, turned professional, won the light welterweight title, and took his undefeated record into another title fight. It became the fight of the decade!
- Protect Yourself: The Challenges Mums Face: Family oriented post for the working mothers out there.
- Moving On Quotes: 17 Quotes & Action Steps to Feel Better Now – Moving Company Reviews Blog: Moving On – these amazing moving on quotes can help you turn the page.
- 4 Things You Can Do to Plan for Your Child’s Future Today – Working Daddy: Sound advice on a number of things that you might want to think about now, so that when your kids are older, their future will be taken care of.
- 11 Benefits to Learning Something New – Natalie Sisson: I don’t know about you, but I’m always curious about the world, and always aware of how much I still have to learn. The day I’m not curious about anything will be a day I personally don’t want to see, as I’ll either be a know it all and completely deluded or on my deathbed!