New Linkspiration is up! Check out some of these great posts that I’ve come across in my wide reading:
- Largest Goat Yoga Class:On February 23rd, 2019, Arizona set the Guinness World Record for being the “Largest Goat Yoga Class”! The mark was set at 250 people and they added another 101 to that making it 351 people and 84 goats! We wanted to see just how many goats and yogi’s we could get together at once- to achieve the Guinness World Record for the “Largest Goat Yoga Class”. Arizona Goat Yoga takes pride in bringing communities together and making people happy!
- Who Else Wants Power Words For Success?: Vocab1 will give you the vocabulary of success, quickly and easily.And you’ll be satisfied, or we’ll refund your full purchase price, no questions asked.
- 3 Way to travel differently in 2019 : If you’re a regular around these parts you’ll know how important travelling is to us. We’re a transatlantic couple and we have made the best of visiting the same places often but seeing them through different eyes. That’s all fine and well and we will continue doing so but sometimes you just yearn for something different!
- 8 Bad Habits that Negatively Affect Productivity: When it comes to productivity, there are a lot of things that affect it. For one thing, your time management skills affect how productive you are.
- Focus: How To Do It Better & More Effectively: The focus is an attribute, much in need today, in an information overload environment! Focus permits you to solely concentrate on the things to be done, ignoring all the other aspects of the environment.
- How to Prioritise your Goals in Life: In your life, you are likely going to aspire to achieve numerous things. While there is no reason you cannot achieve everything you ever dreamed of with the correct work ethic, there obviously does need to be a plan in place.
- Giving Thanks: It’s probably safe to say that the majority of us here in the United States are thinking about Thanksgiving today. More importantly, our focus for today is on gratitude, and the art of giving thanks.
- People with depression use language differently; Here is how you spot it: Have you ever suffered from depression? If so, then you can probably relate when someone says, ‘nothing feels the same anymore’.
Brand Scrubbers: Does your website convert eyes to buys? Is it doing what it’s supposed to? Brand Scrubbers specializes in helping business owners and entrepreneurs build businesses by providing a coordinated user experience through web development and branding.