New Linkspiration is up! Check out some of these great posts that I’ve come across in my wide reading:
1. When intuition can help the decision making process: Want to live the future backwards? A lesson learned during my course at Stanford is how intuition affects our decision making, positively and negatively. And the need for strategies to manage these feelings.
2. Landingcube – Beautiful landing pages that convert external traffic into sales.
3. INTUITION IS THE HIGHEST FORM OF INTELLIGENCE: What about intuition? It has never been titled as a form of intelligence, but would you think that someone who has great intuition in things, has more intelligence?
4. The Pearls and Promises of Travel to Heal: Ultimately healing is about finding the true freedom we all seek. The fulfillment and liberation from that what limits us to become who we really are.
5. Become a Writer Today: I’m a non-fiction author from Ireland who writes for publications like Forbes. I will help you become a successful writer through proven, practical writing advice.
6. HOW TO STRENGTHEN YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOURSELF: Most people want to have a healthy and loving relationship that will last forever. What most of us are forgetting, however, is that there is no chance of a healthy relationship as long as you don’t have such relationship with yourself first. Loving yourself is key to attract and keep the loving relationship that you crave…
7. Neuroscientists Claim: Intuition Is The Highest Form Of Intelligence: Intuition, argues Gerd Gigerenzer, a director at the Max Planck Institute for Human Development, is less about suddenly “knowing” the right answer and more about instinctively understanding what information is unimportant and can thus be discarded.
8. Building and applying a content marketing strategy: The step by step guide to succeeding with content marketing
9. Ropes Workout Benefits: actively building the industry’s best one-stop shop for all your facility needs. Whether you’re focused on health, fitness, education, government, real estate, or hospitality, we’re a bit obsessive about bringing you the best in wellness.
10. Where Does Intuition Come From?: “There is a growing body of anecdotal evidence, combined with solid research efforts, that suggests intuition is a critical aspect of how we humans interact with our environment and how, ultimately, we make many of our decisions.”